Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I was so lazy last Sunday that I didn't post my Lazy Sunday recipe! Go figure...I love this recipe that is good for anyday and it involves one of my favorite things, the CROCK POT!

CROCK POT ROBUSTO CHICKEN

Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle Italian dressing (Seven Seas Robusto or Newman's Own works well)
1 lb bag of egg noodles (I sometimes switch this up with whole wheat penne)
4 oz. sour cream
1/2 cup parmesan cheese

Directions:
1. Put chicken breasts in the crock pot and pour bottle of Italian dressing over the chicken.
2. Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 3 1/2.
3. Remove chicken breasts and leave crock pot turned on, stirring in 1/2 the sour cream until dissolved.
4. Cook the noodles and drain. Add the remaining sour cream and cheese to the noodles and mix until dissolved.
5. Serve the chicken over the noodles. Pour the warm Italian dressing over the top. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.

Let me know your thoughts on this haute moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really haute comments