Friday, February 4, 2011

Fashion Friday

For this Fashion Friday I would like to ponder jeans because you all know that I am obsessed. I am proud to report that just shy of nine months after having Stella, I fit into all of my pre-pregnancy jeans and even have room to spare. Although my jeans fit, I have to say that they fit DIFFERENTLY. I weigh less than I did when I found out I was preggy but still, my haute jeans fit FUNNY. Haute moms, you know what I mean don’t you?

There is something that gets…uh…left over from ten months of pregnancy and it is not pretty. My hubby thinks I am crazy but there is something softer and well, looser about my skin in my stomach region. What’s up with that? I always think I am rockin’ the jeans and love the way they fit until I lean over and feel that extra MOM thing that wasn’t there before. Stella likes to jump on it and grab it. Yikes.

I have been seeing a lot of new things come out in the jean arena that boast comfort and a “slimmer” you. There are brands like Skinny Jeans, Ryders by Lee and Not Your Daughters jeans that are made to make the female have a tighter rear, slimmer thighs, and the appearance of no muffin top. I’m curious if they really work or not or if this is just another scam to get all of us haute moms to spend our precious money. Anyone have a pair? Are they fashionable? Do they do the trick? Or do they look like jeans your mom would wear because that is what I am afraid of. Those jean companies sure know how to draw us in don’t they?

And what about the Pajama Jean? Really?! I do love pajamas…

4 comments:

  1. sign me up for some pajama jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from blog hop. Hope you will follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower! I found you at the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE jeans, but mine fit differently too. I have hips now LOL!

    I found you through the blog hop.

    I'm following. ;)

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Really haute comments