Friday, August 26, 2011

Sidelined witih Sickness

Yesterday I was layed out in bed with a case of food poisoning from some bad sushi.  I know, I always hear about it but it has never happened to me...until now.  Something that is always in the back of my head when I am down for the count is my workouts, specifically my runs.  The fact that I am too sick to run is honestly one of the first things that pops into my head, especially since I have gained about 5 pounds over the course of the move (unfortunately I am a stress eater, not the opposite).  I also know that with flu season coming up, many of you haute moms (and your families) may come down with the sniffles and wonder if you can still stay on those workouts, whatever they may be.  Check out this article I wrote for Disneyland Runers that will sort it all out for you!
Should Flu Season Slow You Down?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really haute comments