The Bib Kerchief is also made to be worn from three months to toddler, up to two or three years old. This, for me, was quite a bonus since most things I buy can't be worn for very long. The prints are stylish and the bibs are reversible! Stella loves wearing hers!
Let's get to the good stuff!! Blooms by Arissia is sponsoring our giveaway by providing two Bib Kerchiefs, both in gender neutral colors. The prints are adorable...on both sides!
To enter you must publicly follow this blog and visit Bloom by Arissia on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/bloombyarissia?ref=top_trail and tell me which item you would LOVE to have! Please leave me one comment when you have done both of these things. This is required and must be complete before you do any of the extra entries!
Extra Entries - leave one comment telling me you have done each of these.
- Like Haute Mom on Facebook
- Like Bloom by Arissia on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bloom-by-Arissia/315568554128?ref=ts
- Follow Haute Mom on Networked Blogs
- Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ktenny
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link to your tweet. You may do this once a day.
Be a HAUTE mom and start a trend! All the other mommies will want one! This giveaway will be ending Wednesday, October 27th at 9 p.m. (PST). The winner will be selected by Random.org. Good luck!