Moby Wrap, an award-winning baby carrier, was receommended to me by a fellow haute mom. It is a long piece of breathable cotton that you wrap around yourself (or the wearer) to create a warm, safe environment for your baby. It is light weight and easy to take along or stow away. Moby Wrap is made for babies to 35 lbs and is machine washable. It is one of the most comfortable carriers on the market because you can wrap it to your individual body shape. There are no staps, hoops, belts, or buckles to mess with. Some people may think it is too difficult to wrap but Moby Wrap provides an easy instruction booklet for the intitial wrap and all of the baby holds. I have even used the nursing hold to nurse Stella in public! The best part is that it is very affordable, starting at $39.99!
I have tried a number of different carriers and this is my favorite. Moby Wrap has generously offered to give one of our readers a chance to try this great mommy must have! One lucky haute mom will win a solid color Moby Wrap of their choice!
To enter simply follow this blog and and then head on over and follow Babes in Disneyland! Please leave me one comment when you have done both of these things. This is required and must be complete before you do any of the extra entries!
Extra Entries - leave one comment telling me you have done each of these.
- Visit Moby Wrap and tell me what solid color you would like to win.
- Like Haute Mom on Facebook
- Like Babes in Disneyland on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/ktenny
- Tweet about this giveaway (you may do this once a day)
- Join Haute Mom on Networked Blogs
- Join Babes in Disneyland on Networked Blogs
- Post the Haute Mom button on your blog
- Post the Babes in Disneyland button on your blog
- Blog about this giveaway and link back to Haute Mom
This giveaway will end Monday, November 8th at 9 p.m. (PST). The lucky winner will be chosen by Random.org. Good luck!