Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sick Sick Sunday

I have been a little absent for the last few days due to the fact that I am sick as a dog. I'm not usually one to complain but I have been full of them lately because of the way I feel. Let me just say that I can't remember feeling this sick EVER for this long. I have all the symptoms of strep throat but my test came back negative so they are treating me for strep anyway. Go figure. I have had the worst sore throat of my life and a fever going on four days.

It's always hard being a mommy and being sick. I cherish my weekends with Stella but there really is no time for rest when she's around. Especially since she took her first two steps yesterday! She makes me so happy and then I worry about passing anything on to her. We aren't just talking about a runny nose here.

In order to force me to stay in bed, my husband took her to get the car washed. I'm sad but lying in bed sure feels wonderful. Ugh. I hope I get rid of this thing soon.

Here is to a wonderful and HEALTHY Sunday to all of you!

Stella is such a good nurse!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really haute comments