Friday, September 16, 2011

Haute Mom Dilemma #53 - Stop the Clock!

I've been feeling this tight feeling in my gut lately (gut...sad, I know). I'm starting to realize that it's stemming from the fact that Stella is growing up way too fast. I know that all my mommy friends have warned me about how quickly it all can happen but nothing could have prepared me for this.

I was watching Stella yesterday while on a walk. I let her out of her stroller to give her a little taste of freedom. She dug out her sunglasses and put them on before heading to the railing to look at the beach. Strutting around, my husband and I wondered where our little, snuggly monkey went. We have a 16 month old little lady who is potty trained with #1 already!

I could not have imagined how much I could love being a mommy and watching Stella grow up. Every day there is something new she discovers or a new word she adds to her vocabulary. I am so proud of her but at the same time, I wish time could stand still! I guess either way, she will always be my little baby.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! The Chitlin is 15 months already. I was just looking at her baby pics last night and started wondering what happened to my chubby little bunny. She used to not be able to sit up on her own and now she's trying to run me over! *sigh* We need another one. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Really haute comments