Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

There is a sale today on Pedipeds! I have posted many times how fabulous these shoes are and they still hold first place for Stella's favorite shoes. I am convinced that she finds them the most comfortable. The thing that I love the most is that they are sized to last. Stella gets at least 6-9 months out of her shoes!

Pedipeds is donating up to 50% of the shoes in the sale to give to children's charities. I love to help out any cause so I participated by purchasing Stella three pairs of shoes! What can I say, I was feeling generous. :) Happy shoe shopping! Now if I could just find such a sale for me...

Http://www.pedipeds.com

Stella in her favorite pedipeds

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture!! Loving your blog! I am now following you from Bloggy Moms......hope you can stop by my blog soon at http://www.thegypsymom.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually just got Julianna's first pair of Pedi-peds for her birthday and I love them! They are made so well and you can tell they will last a long time or until she grows out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a cute baby girl! Those shoes sound so great - it would be totally awesome if they offered deals like that for women! :D Great site -following you...

    I really like your blog - I'm trying to get mine off the ground and was wondering if you could come check it out and consider following.

    http://www.guitartrump.blogspot.com/

    Hope you have an *amazing* day! :)

    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Really haute comments