Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thrifty Thursday - Big Deal on Big Prints


One thing about the digital world that I have noticed is that it is not always easy to actually get prints of your pictures. It is really nice to have them all on the computer to share with loved ones but the challenge that I have found is that when someone wants a copy, your home printer (even if it is photo quality) doesn’t always do the trick. On top of that, who has time to print out copies of everyone’s favorite picture? I sure don’t and I am sure that most of you haute moms don’t either. Our free time is precious enough!


Shutterfly is having a great deal right now for large prints. If you have been looking to fill a larger frame (11 x 14, 16 x 20, and 20 x 30), they are having a 50% off sale on prints of those sizes. I think this is perfect for this time of year with Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day right around the corner.


or those of you that do not use Shutterfly, it is a free photo sharing site that is simple to use. Creating an account is easy as is uploading and sharing all of your photos and albums. I have even made photo books, mugs, magnets, and calendars through Shutterfly. You can bet I am going to take advantage of this sale…now all I need are some frames to fill. Go to Shutterfly now and take advantage. The sale ends April 6th. Use the code 29SW-ADV3-0B2R-8RA84E and get some BIG prints of your little ones!







Stella is super excited about the Shutterfly special!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this code; I love Shutterfly & order from them all the time was just about to order a few new larger photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Really haute comments