Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Year and a Half Milestone!

I cannot believe that a year-and-a-half has gone by already.  It seems like just yesterday when I started blogging about how much my life had changed.  There are so many things that have are different and strangely, many things that are not.  The important things in your life as a person no longer hold true as a parent.  Each day I wake up with one thing in mind, my daughter. How has time gone by so quickly?

Here are some of the things Stella has taught me in the past year and a half:
  • You don't know love until you have a child.
  • Each day is a new day of discovering and learning. 
  • You can never start getting ready to head out too early.
  • Sick days are no longer reserved for when you get sick.
  • A clean house is no longer the same as a tidy house.
  • There is no end to laundry...or dishes...or taking the trash out.
  • It doesn't matter how haute you look; sticky fingers can change that in a heart beat.
  • No job can ever prepare you for being a mommy.
Being a mother has opened up my world in so many ways. I only have Stella to thank for all of the ways I have grown in the past year and a half!  Happy 18 months Stella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really haute comments