Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Happenings

Halloween sure does change when you become a mom! I was looking through a friend's pictures from an adult Halloween party over the weekend and felt strangely disconnected.

I had done this party thing for years and this weekend was spent carving pumpkins, teaching Stella to say "trick or treat", and putting the finishing touches on our decorations. Today I will be going to Stella's Halloween party at her day care and later, ordering pizzas and having another family over to trick or treat.

I can't wait to get home and spend our first year taking Stella trick or treating, watching her expressions, and seeing her in her costume. Halloween is my favorite holiday and being a mom has brought it to a new level!

To kick off Halloween, my first article as a parenting columnist for a local newspaper came out yesterday and guess what, it's about Halloween.

Please take a look!
Gazette.com - The Mom Column

Have a happy and safe Halloween!




Pumpkin Patch Fun



Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really haute comments