Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day all you haute moms!  I am sure you are all out enjoying the three-day weekend with your families in one way or another.  You may have some haute plans someplace, maybe you took a trip, or maybe you chose to spend the weekend at home.  Either way, I know none of you just sat around and relaxed because, as I have learned, a haute mom never does.

I am gearing up for a BBQ at our house and find myself wondering the same thing I wonder every weekend, how am I so exhausted?  We have had a great weekend with friends and short outtings and I am so stinkin' tired, I feel like I need one more day off.  How dooes that happen?  I always drag my feet about going out of town because just the thought of all the preparation makes me tired and now, after being home all weekend, I am just as pooped!  Am I the only one that this happens to or is this just part of being a mommy?  To top it off, poor Stella has had a fever since yesterday (I'm thinking teething) so she has been exceptionally needy.  Can I call for a mulligan and take this weekend over again?

Ok...phew.  I am done venting.  I feel much better now, thank you.   On another note, exhausted or not, I would like to thank all of those that have fought for our freedom.  Without them, this day wouldn't even exist.
Hope you all had a haute and safe Memorial Day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really haute comments