Thursday, July 8, 2010

HAUTE MOM

Welcome to Haute Mom!
This blog is for all of you moms out there who want to stay fun, hip, and haute while being a mom at the same time! If you are anything like me, your fun, fabulous life was turned into burp clothes and diapers when your baby was born. And while you would never change a thing, you want to try to hold on to some piece of that fabulous, haute woman you were before.


Last year at this time, I was getting ready for a fun filled weekend in Palm Desert for my 33rd birthday. My bikinis were packed and the jello shots were made. I was enjoying a life as an independent woman with two jobs (a 7th grade teacher and college professor), friends, concerts with my husband, shopping, traveling, and endless cocktails. I worked hard to be financially stable, in great shape, and a girl on the go. I loved my BMW, Laboutins, Gucci purses and designer jeans.

Fastforward to current...I have a beautiful 8 week old daughter, Stella Kay, who is now my passion. Out with the Laboutins and in with the diaper bags and burp clothes. The closest I come to fashion is what cover I have on the Boppy today. The question is...how can us moms be amazing mothers and keep our hip, haute lives? I am trying each day to figure it out!

Join me on my adventure and let's figure it out how to be haute together!

1 comment:

Really haute comments