· Wireless headphones: Who wants to be tied to a desk or a device to listen to great tunes? With wireless headphones, which have Bluetooth connectivity, guys can have the freedom they need and the music they love delivered in one package.
· Timekeepers: Yes, watches are hot again. Even though a guy can easily glance at his phone for the time, watches are both functional and a fashion statement – and they come in all styles and colors. From gold to brightly colored to sporty, there’s a style for every guy.
· iPad and iPhone cases: No matter what a man’s preference, you can find iPad and iPhone cases in a variety of colors, styles and fabrics. Some men prefer to wear their iPhone on a hip holster, while others prefer hard cases. For something extra special, create personalized iPhone cases for the man in your life, featuring something he loves or a picture of your family.
· Stash waterproof pocket shorts: Beach vacations are fun, but when men head out to boogie board or swim, they have nowhere to leave their wallet, keys and phone. These shorts feature a waterproof pocket that can hold these items and be sealed for safekeeping while in the water.
· Flash drive keychain: Is your guy always losing his flash drive? The answer may be a flash drive keychain. Fitted with a metal key ring and a holder, these keychains conveniently hold various sizes of flash drive sticks.
· Smart phone and tablet accessories: If the man in your life has a smart phone or tablet, chances are he might love the various smart phone and tablet accessories available on the market today. Specifically, an external iPhone and iPad keyboard and mini mouse grants users the same convenience when he’s on the go as he’d get typing and navigating on a desktop or laptop computer.
· Cord wrap: Technology today requires a variety of power cords and other types of cords, and it can be extremely frustrating when cords become tangled in a bag. This cord wrap binds individual cords so they cannot tangle. Users then roll the wrap into a simple, convenient package that’s easy to carry.
These ideas should be enough to get your creative juices flowing. Think about the guy in your life. What does he enjoy? What gadgets does he think are “cool”? What technology does he use on a regular basis? The answers should give you enough information to consider recent tech accessory trends and purchase a birthday or Father’s Day gift he will love.
Author Bio: Heather Hewitt is a seasoned writer and guest author who enjoys connecting people with thoughtful products, services and ideas as they relate to crafting, photography, gift giving and personal expression.